[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't decide which 2 backs to start

Sammy D.

Chris Johnson vs. SF

Turner vs. Washington

PT vs. Carolina

How strong is Turners matchup against Washington? The start/bench list comments seemed to have Turners outlook for the NO game last week. Pierre has a good matchup this week, but can I really bench Johnson after last weeks game? Tough decisions to make, in a big week for my team......thanks in advance for any input.

Chris Johnson vs. SF

Turner vs. Washington

PT vs. Carolina

How strong is Turners matchup against Washington? The start/bench list comments seemed to have Turners outlook for the NO game last week. Pierre has a good matchup this week, but can I really bench Johnson after last weeks game? Tough decisions to make, in a big week for my team......thanks in advance for any input.

CJ won't do what he did last week (and maybe Turner won't, either), but you have to play them both. None of these guys have horrible match-ups (although Turner's is the worst), so you won't lose too badly with whoever you sit.

Honestly, feel very lucky to be racking your brain over which of these guys you have to sit. You're in a fantastic situation.

Personally, I'd simply go with the hot hands, Turner and CJ.

Agree with the other guys as Turner and CJ are not only studs but getting the majority of looks at the RB position for their teams. Turner may get even more looks this week with Norwood still out and Snelling hurting and possibly out as well. PT is sharing the load with Bell and Bush and plays for a predominantly passing team. PT is surely the 3rd option.