[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

help pick my 3 receivers to start

bobkretired

I can pick 3 to start from this list can you add why you recommended or not not just the name thanks

a johnson

calvin johnson

n burleson

m crabtree

s breason

d driver

v davis

I would start a 4th but that would mean benching p thomas>? would you do that>

fyi other starters mcnabb and ray rice

I would play Pierre Thomas

And then:

Andre Johnson - he is a beast..how can you not play him

Donald Driver - seems to be Rodgers go to guy this season over Jennings, against a terrible TB team

Calvin Johnson if he plays and what he does in practice today, if he plays, he is a a top WR, but if he does not play I would go with Nate Burleson since they are going against Det. Burleson is in the top ten in the league in targets.

I think the choices are relatively easy.

-I'd play PT going up against one of the worst run defenses.

-Then I'd play Driver as he's really the #1 WR in GB and should have a great day against TB.

-Andre Johnson is a stud who you can't bench and he should be involved in a game where the Colts are up and the Texans are throwing a bunch to get back in the game.

-The last decision come down to Calvin and Burleson. Calvin should be back this week but can you trust him yet. In this case you don't have to because Nate should have a very solid game against the Lions who give up big numbrs to opposing passing offenses. Go Nate and see how Calvin does for future weeks.

ETA: I can see where you might have some thoughts about starting Crabtree over Burleson or Clavin.

Edited by irish

I think the choices are relatively easy.

-I'd play PT going up against one of the worst run defenses.

-Then I'd play Driver as he's really the #1 WR in GB and should have a great day against TB.

-Andre Johnson is a stud who you can't bench and he should be involved in a game where the Colts are up and the Texans are throwing a bunch to get back in the game.

-The last decision come down to Calvin and Burleson. Calvin should be back this week but can you trust him yet. In this case you don't have to because Nate should have a very solid game against the Lions who give up big numbrs to opposing passing offenses. Go Nate and see how Calvin does for future weeks.

ETA: I can see where you might have some thoughts about starting Crabtree over Burleson or Clavin.

+1 on both these posts... seems like the logic is right on the money.