[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carlson or Davis at TE

lhamp

6 pts for tds, 1 pt for every 10 yards.

Like both their matchups this week.

Carlson against a hapless Detroit D... Davis against an Atlanta D that's been giving up tons of points to TE's... actually, both D's are vulnerable to TE's.

I've got Davis slotted in, but someone dropped Carlson and he's there on waivers.

Thanks in advance.

6 pts for tds, 1 pt for every 10 yards.

Like both their matchups this week.

Carlson against a hapless Detroit D... Davis against an Atlanta D that's been giving up tons of points to TE's... actually, both D's are vulnerable to TE's.

I've got Davis slotted in, but someone dropped Carlson and he's there on waivers.

Thanks in advance.

I like Fred Davis better. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go 6/60/1

Yeah but the others think I'm talking about Vern Davis... Granted I wasn't clear... But San Fran doesn't play Atlanta this week.

Carlson or FRED Davis. Sorry for the confusion. As of now, that's one Fred and one carlson.... Anyone else? Thanks.

Davis stepped in after Cooley went out and had a good game. Carlson is a little iffy if hass can't stand up! There are more targets on Seattle while Redskins only have Sometima Moss and Davis. I am going Davis in 2 leagues where I have both Carlson and Davis.