[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you accept this trade?

FlatAir2

Giving up: Calvin Johnson, Mendenhall, Garcon

Receiving: Ochocinco, Maroney

I think it would be good because Garcon, on my line up, sits only bench and Mendenhall usually sits bench while Calvin Johnson isn't producing that much. IMO, Ocho would be a great WR#2 or Flex with VJax and Jennings as my other two WR's.....

I think this is a bad trade for you and I would decline it. Calvin should be back this week and when healthy is as good as Ocho and better (although Ocho is having a very solid year). I also believe that Mendenhall is the better back to have over Maroney. Sammy Morris will be back in a couple weeks and it'll be a 3-way share in NE on a team that's pass heavy. Willie Parker is going to be hobbled all year with his current foot ailment and Mendenhall will be the main runner. And then you're giving up Garcon for free when Anthony Gonzalez is now expected to miss more time after a follow-up/clean up surgery on his knee, therefore, giving Garcon and Collie more time as starters. A. Gonzalez may not be right all year and more than likely won't get his starting job back.

Giving up: Calvin Johnson, Mendenhall, Garcon

Receiving: Ochocinco, Maroney

I think it would be good because Garcon, on my line up, sits only bench and Mendenhall usually sits bench while Calvin Johnson isn't producing that much. IMO, Ocho would be a great WR#2 or Flex with VJax and Jennings as my other two WR's.....

At this point of the season, it does appear that Ochocinco is a better fantasy wr than megatron. The other players in the deal are basically bench players and don't really have an affect on the deal. Getting the best player in a trade is always a win. I would do this trade.

Anyone getting Maroney is loosing in any trade IMO. The guy hits the hole then pauses to eat a sandwich or something. No way I take it. Meanwhile, Megatron is going to play this week and he will be a STUD for the remainder of the season.

That's a tough question to ask and is anyone's guess. However, I believe that if both are healthy, Calvin Johnson is the WR to own and IMO you are giving up the better players in that trade at every position and on top of it are giving Garcon up (who has solid value and is not just a throw away) for free!!

Decline the deal. The other owner is trying to sell Maroney while he's high and buy Calvin while he's low. Garcon is just the whip cream and cherry on top.

Irish, much appreciated

Thank you everyone who has replied for your advice and input.....

NP, any time. GL this week!