[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEED TRADE HELP?

phelle

Trade????  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of me trading Calvin Johnson and Ryan Grant for Chris Johnson?

• Yes
    • No

Looking to make a trade. This trade would leave me with R. Moss, M. Austin, M. Crabtree, and A. Gonzalez (assuming he ever gets healthy) at wide receiver. That would also give me Steven Jackson and Chris Johnson as my RBs. Ryan Grant has a tough schedule down the stretch while Chris Johnson has a very favorable schedule the rest of the way, especially during the playoffs. I'm also a little worried about Calvin Johnson's health.

Edited by phelle

That's alot to give up but I do like Chris Johnson and would pull off the trade. Calvin is about ready to go but the mystery surrounding his injury does have me wondering how healthy he really is and Grant has been sliding down the charts and with Green now stealing some touches he drops a bit more. CJ is a stud and should be money the rest of the way.

Yes, I agree. You might be weakening you WRs a bit, but Johnson is a nice upgrade over Grant, who never gets the goal-line carries, and needs a matchup like TB to do really do much yardage-wise either.

Unless you got another solid RB behind Grant that would be worthy as a fill-in, I'd say this solidifies your RBs more than it hurts your WRs (especially assuming that Austin continues to play well and Calvin continues to ail). You're giving up a pretty good bit, but you are getting a great upgrade in return.

+1