[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB/WR to drop for Garrard

ParLawGod

I recently made a trade and now need to pick up another QB. Garrard is available in my league, but need to drop a WR or RB to pick him up. My team is in my signature.

Players I am considering dropping.

Hightower: He is a recent pickup for me...he has been producing some good fantasy points, but has been sharing with Beanie Wells.

Crabtree: I would hate to drop him and them he starts to burst out of his shell.

Slaton: Yeah...if he gets his starting role back then that will be a bad move on my part. However, I have heard that the Texans are interested in Larry Johnson...don't now how true or serious that is though.

Portis: Injury prone, but when he is in has been providing decent numbers for me.

OR, maybe I could work out some kind of trade with someone before the Nov. 20 trade deadline...

Any advice? I'm leaning towards either Hightower/Crabtree, but wanted to get some words of wisdom from the people around here.

Thank you!

Edited by ParLawGod

Is it a start 2 QB league? If not, I would just go with one QB. Garrard is awful on the road, really awful. If something happens to Rodgers, you could still go get a J Freeman, a C Henne or A Smith, couldn't you? In fact I'd take Smith over Garrard straight up.

If you really have to drop a player... tough choice, but I'd probably go Hightower. If Slaton can stop fumbling, he'll get a lot more touches down the road, and that's why I'd hold Crabtree too, for the FF playoffs. Me, I'd sit tight with one QB.