[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

TonyMantana

EDITED POST

ORIGINAL POST BELOW

RAY RICE FOR LARRY FITZGERALD AND REGGIE BUSH???

See rosters below....

I have been offered the following trade

Give up R. Grant & S. Smith(CAR) in exchange for D.Driver, M.Manningham, & R. Bush

I was also working a trade with this team involving R. Grant and B. Berrian for D. Driver & R. Bush

10 team PPR - Bonus for long TDs and 100+ rush/rec

My Roster

Starters: D. McNabb, MJD, Ray Rice, R. Grant(FLEX), S. Smith, P. Crayton, A. Gates, K. Brown, Green Bay (1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1flex, 1 te, 1k, 1d)

Bench: J. Flacco, M. Bush, J. Lewis, W. McGahee, D. Avery, B. Berrian, Z. Miller

His Roster:

P. Rivers, R. Mendenhall, B. Jacobs, L Fitz, W. Welker, TJ Housh, K winslow, L Tynes, Atlanta

E. Manning, B. Westbrook, R Bush, W. Parker, D. Driver, M. Manningham

I like the Grant/Berrian for Driver/Bush trade as they all have about the same production and it balances my WR which struggle.

I'm not sure giving up Smith to get Driver and Manningham really improves my WR that much cuz I give up Smith. I don't want to be married to the name brand Steve Smith but he's hard to give up becasue unfortunately he is my #1WR.

He also offered a flat trade of Ray Rice for L. Fitz.

Thoughts?? I'm a bubble team right now for the playoffs at 4-5 but my points are good so I'd win any tiebreakers.

Edited by TonyMantana