[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super quick WDIS

isleseeya

Its a PPR league and while i was leaning towards Fargas , the fact that Mcfadden is back and will likely start makes me more hesitant

I believe Charles should get majority of work for Chiefs and probably good for some receptions

at this point need some advice ...WDIS : Fargas or Charles ?

TIA

ive been reading that the kid kolby is gonna be splitting with charles, and haley said that he wouldnt be surprised is kolby became the starter. fargas has been doing well recently, the cheifs have horirble run d. I say play fargas this week, cable loves him anyway.

charles.... i dont get it.

Right or wrong, KCC has ALWAYS had the impression that Charles is nothing more than a 3rd down / change of pace back ... and thus have been reluctant to let him have a chance at being the primary RB when they were w/o Johnson for a game here or there in the past couple of seasons.

Maybe the rest of this season will be his chance to change the minds of the KCC staff on what his role could / should be.

Edited by ts