[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice/Charles for Moss/Grant?

irish1977

I'm really debating doing a trade, I would have to give up Ray Rice and Jamaal Charles to get Randy Moss and Ryan Grant. Rice still has to play PIT twice and GB at Lambeau and our championship is week 16 and he's playing PIT. Charles has to play PIT this week, has a few easy matchups but will have to play @CIN in week 16. Another thing that concerns me with Charles is that Dwayne Bowe is now out so defenses will have to focus more on him, he looked good, but it was the Raiders.

Moss is a no brainer, he has NYJ this week that shut him down but he is and probably will be the best WR at the end of the year. What makes him so intriguing is that I also have Reggie Wayne and Wes Welker in a PPR league, nobody will touch my receiving corps! Grant is the wildcard here, he's been pretty crappy all year except against the Browns and he has three tough matchups with SF, BAL and PIT in week 15.

I would like some advice from you guys if you can help me, my team is solid with McNabb, LT, Wayne, Welker, Gates, BAL DST.

Here's how my lineup would look for the rest of the year if I did this

QB MCNABB

RB1 L.T.

RB2 GRANT

WR1 MOSS

WR2 WELKER

FLEX WAYNE

TE GATES

K CARNEY

DST RAVENS