[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beanie for Austin

BearBroncos

Standard scoring, no PPR.

We are in a 5 man keeper which I drafted Beanie in the 6th round, so he won't cost me allot to hold next year and he is looking like he should take the starting job fairly soon. Austin was a WW pickup so he would cost be a late round pick.

My current RB's (yes, I'm a RB whore)

Beanie

DWill (Keeper)

PT

Foresett

Snelling

Greene (keeper)

F. Jones

Receivers

D. Jackson (keeper

Skywalker

B. Edwards

Beanie has SF, Det and STL during the playoffs and Austin has SD, NOR and Was so I don't think Austin will be a major contribution to the playoff this year, but could be a nice keeper.

Should I take this trade?

I'm not sure what your starting requirements are. If you don't really expect Austin to do much during the playoffs and you think Wells is going to be a strong play over the last few weeks, I'm not sure why you would make the trade. You have a lot of RB depth, but other than DWill do you have any you can really count on? Maybe PT. OTOH, you could sure use some WR depth. I'd still have some trouble with it, because I too am a RB whore.