[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading for Peyton....is he gonna sit in week 16?!?

jordanzs

Our Peyton owner just lost Ronnie Brown for the season. He also needs a WR.

My team has depth at RB, and 3 solid WRs.

Was thinking of offering Rivers, Grant, and Maclin for Peyton or something like that.

I've got Rice, SJax, and Benson ahead of Grant, we start 2RBs.

I've got Moss, Ocho, and VJax ahead of Maclin. We start 3, and I also have Avery as backup.

So I'd be trading away players that I don't plan on playing, besides Rivers, who's my starting QB.

Peyton is obviously a big upgrade, but I just don't want to get hosed if Peyton rests in weeks 15 or 16.

Has Indy learned that when you rest your players, your team gets in a losing mentality & underperforms in the playoffs? Hopefully they learned from The Giants 2 years ago, play to win until the very end.

Not sure if I'm gonna propose the trade, but it could be beneficial to both of us.

The Chargers matchup against Cincy in week 15 is a little scary to me too. Cincy will be battling hard for that 2nd seed, and they could to Rivers (and VJax, who I also own) what they did to Pittsburg.

And I do have Alex Smith as a backup, who isn't worth much until week 16, when he plays The Lions in SF.

Edited by jordanzs