[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should this trade of been vetoed ?

davetoronto

I am of the opinion no trade should be vetoed unless there is clear collusion. While I PERSONALLY feel that Slaton is a big steal here, who am I to tell someone that he will definitely have a better last few games than Chambers? Chambers may indeed be better, esp since Slaton is so in flux.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=308700

Hell, we just had a trade of Slaton for Harvin. Moats is clearly doing a good job holding onto the #1 spot and Chambers has been reborn. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this trade. Slaton is a gamble. He might retrun to his former glory or he might never see the number 1 slot again. Chambers is and will continue to do well.

Moats is not doing a good job of holding onto the #1 job. Chambers is the clear starter for the chiefs now but it doesnt matter who the starter is there cassel is horrible. Slaton received all the 4th quarter touches against the colts and had him in there on that 2 min drive. Moats is there to make Slaton better he is going to be the starter in the next week or so. Moats fumbling at the one yard line didnt help him either. Slaton may fumble but he hasnt cost the Texans a single game yet. Trade shouldn't of been vetoed both have downside and upside. Your commish is just a hater.

Moats is not doing a good job of holding onto the #1 job. Chambers is the clear starter for the chiefs now but it doesnt matter who the starter is there cassel is horrible. Slaton received all the 4th quarter touches against the colts and had him in there on that 2 min drive. Moats is there to make Slaton better he is going to be the starter in the next week or so. Moats fumbling at the one yard line didnt help him either. Slaton may fumble but he hasnt cost the Texans a single game yet. Trade shouldn't of been vetoed both have downside and upside. Your commish is just a hater.

I understand the role of Moats but against Buf, he averaged 5.5 yards and was very effective so in essence, he could take the role and be just as effective as Slaton. Cassel isn't really the issue which he does share some of the blame but it's that ugly offensive line for KS. Chambers along with Bowe will make a difference in their passing game. Look what it also did for their run game last week?

I'm just saying, and in agreement with you that there was no real reason to veto such a trade. It wasn't a deal breaker for either side and for the most part, won't help either team this year whilst it might be a better deal for the recipient of Slaton come next year for keepers.

I don't blame you for being upset. Fantasy football is funny, three weeks ago Slaton was the starter and Chambers had just been cut by the Chargers. But now Chambers is the #1 WR in KC (for what that's worth) and Slaton is losing carries to Moats, so I don't see a problem with it.