[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Felix or Donald Brown

Drock

It really depends on whether you need Rock right now. He will only have value for a game or two before starters are expected to come back (although you might want to check up a little more on Portis and Betts before you do dropped him).

Otherwise, the better long-term prospects are Jones and Brown... But if you need to play Cartwright, then Brown would be the most likely candidate, as he needs Addai to go down to have any sort of real value. Definitely hold on to Jones though, as the Cowboys want to get him some more carries, so he can bust some long runs like he did early in the season.

To sum it up, only keep Rock if you need him now, and drop Brown, but I'd rather have bigger upside in Felix and Brown if they're going to be bench players.

One additional thought regarding the possible pickup of Brown - with IND rolling along to the division title, home field & first round playoff bye - how many of their starters will be playing full games (or at all?) during the last 2-3 weeks of the regular season? Brown may see a little more playing time in those last couple of games than he's been averaging thus far if the Colts decide to rest Addai among other typical starters.

Edited by ts

One additional thought regarding the possible pickup of Brown - with IND rolling along to the division title, home field & first round playoff bye - how many of their starters will be playing full games (or at all?) during the last 2-3 weeks of the regular season? Brown may see a little more playing time in those last couple of games than he's been averaging thus far.

Great point ts.

Ok. great feedback everyone.

Here is some more info on my team. I have a ton of RBs and here is the list

Forte

P. Thomas

Mike Bell

Felix Jones

Justin Forsett

Donald Brown

Rock Cartwright

It is really rediculas to have this many RBs as I also have some nice WRs and have been going WR at the flex spot.

WRs are

Wayne

Driver

DJAX

Austin

Smith (NYG)

My TE is Witten and I am done with him. I want to roll with Finley this week and he is on WW. That is why I need to drop someone.

The scoreing is standard however we do also get any KR/PR yds a player gets. So guys like DJAX, Felix, and now Rock get extra points because of the return game.

With all this said, I need to cut a RB but not hurt my depth for the playoff run. This is a keeper league as well and I can keep any 2 players.

At this point I have no idea who to cut. I have thought about it to long. I will wait to see more thoughts.

With all this said, I need to cut a RB but not hurt my depth for the playoff run. This is a keeper league as well and I can keep any 2 players.

Well, the keeper info twists this a bit ... I'd expect (from the players you listed) 1 keeper will be Wayne, so that leaves one of DJax, Smith, PT, Brown & maybe Felix as the other. I'd likely choose either PT or Brown, but DJax is certainly an option as well.

So - for your stretch run, I think you need to look at dropping one of: Forte, Felix or Rock. Since you get KR points & since it looks like both Portis & Betts are done for the season (or close to it) you are now down to dropping one of Forte or Felix ... Forte stinks & Felix can't stay healthy.

My suggestion would be to look over the remaining games that DAL & CHI have on the schedule, sort out if there is ANY possible week that you might use of of those 2 players based on match ups, and drop the guy that will never see your starting lineup for the rest of the season.

I can not believe I am still unsure about who to drop. AGh :wacko:

Anyway, Whats the deal with Addai for next year? Is Brown going to be the man there?

I'm at the point where I may just flip a freakin coin.

For what it is worth;

Forte (although sucking mightilly this yr with that aweful O-Line) is a Starter RB its getting cold and should be getting more carries.

Brown should be getting his dap end of yr cus Indy "Can Afford to Rest Some Guys" late this season making him more valuable.

where as Felix (I have him in a league and Brown in another) is 3rd RB fiddle to Choice and M.B.III - who both get GL carries anyhow- and Choice gets the Wild Cat stuff..(and stays healthier) Barber is getting healty, Romo likes to throw to the Tall guys or Austin/Crayton in RedZone..and Felix cant stay healthy so, they wont/dont give him a lot of carries..

Rock is the temp starter, (prolly for the year) I dont think he will be the main RB and PR/KR too so you may want to temper those expectations a smidge.. but he is the Starter.. and due for the lions share of carries (Hopefully he can make something out of them)

my 2 cents