[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Value on ww this week?

Slugs3511

I am the number 8 man on the ww and fell into t bit of a bad situation two weeks ago.....Points are all 6 pts so I traded Brees for Turner, which I was not to upset with then he went down, then Ronnie also went down, and I was left with Faulk (NE) and Marion Barber as my starters.....

Because I have 6-5 record right now, I am currently the 8th man on waivers...Last week, Snelling, Forsett, etc.... all got snatched up....

This week Cartwright will go, although I put in for him.....

My choices are

Mike Bell (NO)

Jamal Lewis

Chris Brown

Sammy Morris

Chester Taylor

Buckhalter

Sproles

McGahee

McFadden

Brandon Jackson.....

And the list of incompetent, unsettled RBs goes on.....I have 2 spots....What do you think would be my best options....

Bell, CBuck and Sproles seem like decent options (listed in no particular order), although I have not looked at the strength of schedule remaining for those guys. You might also give Chester Taylor a look, since I'd expect MIN to maybe rest AP a bit in the last 2 games of the regular season, depending on whether or not MIN is still fighting with NOS for the top playoff seed by then.