[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I trade Adrian Peterson?

bbrinker05

Okay im in a .5 ppr league and i am not sure if i should do this trade, I feel like AP is getting overshadowed by Favre and isnt as explosive as he could be. Do you think he will start picking up and being that #1 pick potential? Or should i trade him for a solid ray rice and and a nice upgrade at WR. Any advice will help! thanks

I get:

Ray Rice

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

He Gets:

Adrian Peterson

Vincent Jackson

Devin Hester

Here's some more info:

Okay im in 5th place right now out of 12. Top 6 make the playoffs and im sort of desperate these last two weeks.

My line-up

QB: Tony Romo

RB: Adrian Peterson

RB: Michael Turner

WR: Vincent Jackson

WR:Devin Hester

WR: Jericho Cotchery

TE: Vernon Davis

DEF: San Diego

Bench: Joe Flacco, Mohammed Massaqui, Justin Forsett, Chester Taylor. Its a one year league so yeah, does that change your mind at all?

If you think your playoff chances w/o making the trade are slim - then do it, you have little to lose. Tough to give up AP, but Rice has been solid, and the upgrade you get at WR (White over Hester is the bigger gain there IMO) seems worth the risk involved.