[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been dwelling on this for a bit: Tough PPR Flex Decision - Need 1

Lost

:D Standard PPR League (1 per 10 Rush/Rec, 6 per TD, 1 PPR)

I have been contemplating on who gets the start this week. I only need 1 from this group. It seems almost every week I pick the wrong one and end up leaving much needed points on my bench. :wacko: Who gets the go:

Pierre Thomas (vs NE)

Beanie Wells (@ TEN)

Nate Burleson (@STL)

Mike Sims-Walker (@ SF)

Derrick Mason (vs PIT)

Antonio Gates (vs KC)

Here are my thoughts.

*PT is one of my first thoughts to start as it should be a high schoring affair, but that 3 headed RBBC could take carries away.

**It seems that Beanie could be a sleeper start, but Hightower also takes carries and both end up with equal stats.

***Burleson could be good start as a deep threat but I don't want to rely on goose egg again from Burleson as in past weeks I got burned by him!

****MSW plays terrible away and screwed me a couple times this season. He is at the bottom of my list even though he could surprise.

*****Surprisingly, Mason is near the top of my list, but Flacco is so up and down, he could go either way.

******Gates usually is a no-brainer (not this year though). He puts up the same mediocre stats every week!

Who would you pick????? I am leaning towards PT or Mason. Could really use some help! :D

Thanks in advance.