[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Casey TE Sleeper?

Does anyone think that the rookie Houston TE James Casey could be TE Sleeper this week vs. the Jags in a PPR league?

I lost Owen Daniels and Brandon Pettigrew to IR. I'm less than thrilled with other bench choices:

• Dustin Keller NYJ vs. Buffalo Bills
  • Bo Scaife TEN vs. Indianapolis Colts

Leave your link and I will answer yours.

Edited by electricrelish

Yea of the choices I think I'd go with Keller. I don't really like either, but I don't know about Casey tho. I was thinking the same thing you were this week when I was talking with a friend. I think maybe i'd just pick up if Casey you have room and see. Its a possibilty that he could do well.

Tough one... hope it helped ya

see mine if you could...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=310270

yeah, not excited about Scaife, especially against INDY.

Keller actually has a little better match up as BUF gives up a little more to TEs than JAC does. And Keller has been more consistent than Casey over the last few weeks.

Lastly, I think the other (non Andre Johnson) HOU WRs are starting to step up a little more.

I think your bigger issue is those darned RBs...

Bush, Reggie NOS RB (Q) 94.90 5

Norwood, Jerious ATL RB 27.90 4

Scott, Bernard CIN RB (Q) 45.90 8

Snelling, Jason ATL RB 71.70 4

Yeah, I agree. I'll go with Keller. I lost my stud RB. I'm debating between Norwood and Snelling. I think Snelling will be the starter, who does the in-between running. Norwood has the upside because of PPR and how explosive he can be. Tough choice between the two in a PPR.

Leaning toward Snelling.

Edited by electricrelish

Does anyone think that the rookie Houston TE James Casey could be TE Sleeper this week vs. the Jags in a PPR league?

I lost Owen Daniels and Brandon Pettigrew to IR. I'm less than thrilled with other bench choices:

• Dustin Keller NYJ vs. Buffalo Bills

• Bo Scaife TEN vs. Indianapolis Colts

Leave your link and I will answer yours.

Tough break at TE for you. I'm gonna go with Keller. He's been decent the last few weeks and the Bills have given up TE yardage over the past couple of weeks. I don't think TEN has scored a TE TD this year and Indy has only given up 1. (I think the Bills have only given up one as well but I still like Keller)

Sorry I missed this earlier.

I would have had a hard time deciding but I probably would have said Scaife as Young is getting better and spreading the ball around more.

Hope the rest of your team responds. Thanks for the reply.