[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chestor Taylor worth a roster spot heading into the playoffs?

Mixmasterjeff

Chester Taylor is currently on the wire. AP owner has not handcuffed him all year. I'm currently going to be the #1 seed heading into the playoffs and I'm thing about thinking about adding him for the off chance AP goes down or they decide to limit his carries considerably down the stretch.

I'm grasping at straws here because while I'm the #1 seed, I don't think I have the horses to take it all the way without a quality #2 RB. Barber and P. Thomas are so hit and miss.

What do ya'll think.

Roster

C Palmer

M Hasleback

R Rice

P Thomas

M Barber

W Welker

A Bolden

M Alston

D Mason

A Gates

I think that both backs are relevant down the stretch. They'll still use AD enough to get his but then give CT more carries in the second half of games. If anything the lack of touches could hurt AD but I don't think they'll pull him before he does something.

If one of your starters go down, are you happy with plugging him in? I would find a player who gets more carries. Anybody else out there?

Although his number of carries have increased each month, receptions have stayed the same. I think that is because they are taking out Adrian earlier when they have a big lead. In the Seattle game, Taylot had a season high 11 carries.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playe...ogs/2009/302136