[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS- RB in PPR League

phelle

Who should I start?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which RB should I start?

• Ryan Grant
    • Cadillac Williams
    • Jason Snelling
    • Jerrious Norwood

I'm in a standard scoring PPR league and need help with my RB situation.

I have Steven Jackson and need to start one other.

Ryan Grant has been my other guy all year but faces a tough Ravens D this week.

Cadillac performed well against Carolina earlier but Ward and Graham were both out.

Jerrious Norwood also has a tough matchup, but I think he has the potential to receive several dump-down passes from Redman to boost his fantasy points.

Jason Snelling gets the star vs. Philly but I could see Norwood stealing a buch of snaps.

Would love to hear everyone else's opinions.

I'm in a standard scoring PPR league and need help with my RB situation.

I have Steven Jackson and need to start one other.

Ryan Grant has been my other guy all year but faces a tough Ravens D this week.

Cadillac performed well against Carolina earlier but Ward and Graham were both out.

Jerrious Norwood also has a tough matchup, but I think he has the potential to receive several dump-down passes from Redman to boost his fantasy points.

Jason Snelling gets the star vs. Philly but I could see Norwood stealing a buch of snaps.

Would love to hear everyone else's opinions.

Baltimore's D is not what it used to be. I think Rogers will soften up the D by throwing the ball enabling Grant to get his yards. Too many question marks with your other choices, so I would stay with Grant as he does not share with anyone(well, hardly anyway).

Definitely Grant. It looks like turner should be out which would normally be good for those Backup holders. However it's not like it will be two weeks ago. Snelling fumbled last week and Noorwood is still somewhat of a question mark. You can't make a clear call on who gets more carries and who will produce better. Caddy is also sharing carries. Grant should be the safest bet here.