[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Weekly RB2 Issue

nhoops

Hey all,

Standard scoring, I'm in 3rd place and the top 4 make the playoffs. This is the last game of the season and need to win or at least score enough pnts to stay in.

Need one of these guys to go with Chris Johnson

Addai v. Den - been consistant, seems to do well on my bench :wacko:

McCoy @ NYG - a must win against the G-Men, but a tough matchup

P.Thomas @ ATL - Divisional game, high powered Offense, many weapons, will he get enought to warrent starting

Maroney v. Car - with Morris back, I don't think he's a better start than my other choices.

Also @ WR, if DeSean Jackson is playing @ NYG is he worth a start over S.Rice v. Cincy.

Thanks!!

Edited by nhoops

Addai is on fire and should continue against Den D

McCoy against tough D, may pick up a few swing passes

Thomas is on a great offense that spreads the ball, however 50/50 on pass/run

Maroney is doing good the last couple games, however I see Coach B trying to redeem himself (0-2)and have the old high flying arial attack and less pounding the rock.

1. Thomas

2. Addia

3. Maroney

4. McCoy

Good luck.

Addai for sure, especially with Donald Brown dinged up.

NFC East matchups can be very unpredictable. Every one of those teams can look like a playoof schoo-in to horrible the next week. Even Washington can play well in any given week. Weather forecast is a high of 36 and cloudy for the Philly-Giant game. No winds in the forecast. Jackson is a home run hitter, all of his TD's are long ones. That also means that he can have no-show games on occassion.

Rice on the other hand gets yardage every week. He hasn't scored in a while, and I think he's due for a TD catch. Farve loves Rice. With Harvin and the TE getting most of the passing TD's lately, I think Farve finds Rice this week.

So, I say Addai, easy, and Rice is the safer play, but Jackson is the higher risk-higher reward play. Rice even more if it's a full 1 point PPR. Even in a 0.5 PPR Rice would be my choice. If not a PPR league, Jackson and Rice become a push.

Good luck.

Thanks guys.

I'm leaning towards Addai over Thomas but looking for more opinions.

I'm going with Rice until Jackson is back producing and consistant (have Andre Johnson as my #1)

Hey all,

Standard scoring, I'm in 3rd place and the top 4 make the playoffs. This is the last game of the season and need to win or at least score enough pnts to stay in.

Need one of these guys to go with Chris Johnson

Addai v. Den - been consistant, seems to do well on my bench :wacko:

McCoy @ NYG - a must win against the G-Men, but a tough matchup

P.Thomas @ ATL - Divisional game, high powered Offense, many weapons, will he get enought to warrent starting

Maroney v. Car - with Morris back, I don't think he's a better start than my other choices.

Also @ WR, if DeSean Jackson is playing @ NYG is he worth a start over S.Rice v. Cincy.

Thanks!!

Tough one. Between Addai and McCoy for me, with Thomas a close third so I see the dilemna.

I think I go with the hot hand and start Addai. And I go with Rice over Jackson.

I think Addai should be good for at least one more week before Indy starts to shut down their starters. McCoy could get you 20 but he could just as easily get you 2. As with my team, the three headed monster in New Olreans scares me away from Thomas. As a Patriots fan, I'm hoping the Pats stop going for it on 4th down and start throwing the ball more, which would cut into Maroneys production. Have to go with Addai.