[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serious WDIS questions

Henry Muto

Seriously I have to debate these players...it is a very important league and you got to pick from every player to start the season so this is why I have the players I have. So with that said these are big time decisions for me this week I have been tossing and turning the last few nights and can not decide. I really don't like Thursday games for this reason as I basically have to declare my line up tonight.

PPR league 1 pt per 20 passing, 1 pt per 10 rush/rec, 4 pts TD pass, 6 per other TDs

QB - Peyton Manning, Brees or Brady ? I am leaning toward Brees

RB - Drew or Ray Rice ? I am heavily leaning toward Ray Rice

WR - This is the hardest of all I am playing AJ for sure.

Which 2 of these WR's do I start ?

Wayne, Fitz, Moss, Boldin...Normally I start Moss and Fitz the last few weeks but Fitz getting banged up leads me to debate Boldin over Fitz since they play Detroit.

Also Moss is a quagmire...most will sit him I am guessing so do I put all my faith in my favorite player for all the marbles ?

TE - Clark or Gates ? ARG tough call.

Serious questions here need some advice for tonight please.

Thanks.

As of right now I am on the side of starting Clark and benching Manning and Wayne.

Brees

Rice

AJ

Fitz - monitor this situation. If he is limited and doesn't practice in full, then go Boldin.

Wayne - Hard to not start him considering what he did the last time they played. If not, then Boldin is my second choice

Gates - TE's don't play well against JAX including Clark. Plus, they may rest him early. Go Gates.

I'm concerned about the weather in Buffalo, which is why I hesitate on Moss. Monitor this one.

See Mine.

Edited by electricrelish