[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Romo or Jason Campbell in Week 15?

electricrelish

Tony Romo has played well these last three games, so it seems like a no-brainer to start him against New Orleans inside the dome. Here's what concerns me. No opposing QB is playing well in the Superdome this season. In 6 home games, only two passing TD's have been scored. The NO defense has also racked up 13 INTs at home and 24 INTs total. Here's a list of top QB's that had poor games: Eli Manning, Matt Ryan and Tom Brady. Other failures were Matthew Stafford, Mark Sanchez and Jake Delhomme. Most folks are expecting a shootout this Saturday, but if Dallas falls behind, will the dome noise and craft secondary doom Romo as well?

Jason Campbell is a scary start, but he has 7 TDs and just 3 INTs in his last three games. He's going up against the Giants in Washington. The Giants have allowed 23 passing TDs this year.

Whatchoo thank? Leave your link and I will answer yours.

Cambell has been hot latley but the Giants have to come around at some point. The NO def is good, they are my def but they do give up a lot of yards and lately points as well. I think they are both high risk options but gotta go with the guy who has the better track record, not the guy who just came on late this season.

Tough call here cuz Dallas might be pushed away from the run by halftime. When everyone knows Romo is throwing he's not a stud QB. He plays better when they get a good mix it seems. I am a fan of riding the hot hand and even more when that hand gets a bad d at home. Sean Peyton frustrates "dem cowboys" this week and gets his d to play well. Go Campbell.

Edited by Qball86