[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Expectations for Fitzgerald?

hezagenius

The AZ / DET could get out of hand real quick. If they are up 21+ points at halftime, do you expect Fitzy to see much playing time in the 2nd half considering his injury? It's FF playoff time and every point matters.

I probably won't start either of them but I have Foster and Ganther on my bench. Foster has a tasty matchup and could see a lot of carries in mop up duty against a decimated STL team.

I'd like to hear some more opinions on this, as well. I only traded for Ftiz midseason and know little of his injury history.

I think Fitz plays and I think Arizona is realizing their season is on the line, so they won't be taking this one lightly.

That being said, if they're killing Detroit, why not just trot out Early Doucet to go with Breaston and Boldin? Or even pass at all? Then again, Detroit is so injury depleted at this point a good strategy might be to lay on the points thick and heavy so they can't even try to mount a comeback. Clearly, the passing attack is Arizona's strength. They'll want to dictate the game in that way, no?

I have Antonio Bryant with a tasty Seattle matchup and Carolina Steve that I could start at WR as well. I'm very tempted to sit Fitz out.