[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB debate

MJDfan

I am up by 11, and he has his kicker tynes going against WAS and I have eli manning. I should be good to go, *HOPEFULLY* to make it to the championship next week. Need some help though, have a very tough decision. Performance league CBS 12 team league.Happy holidays to you all, and I will help your question with a link.

RB2: ray rice vs PIT, or beanie wells vs STL(wells is the featured back now in ARI) so im thinking starting wells but sitting on the fence.

Starting one of these two with MJD

Rest of the team is this

QB: Eli manning, Carson Palmer, Chad henne

RB; MJD, ray rice, beanie wells, justin fargas

WR: boldin, d jax, wes welker, j avant, devery henderson, Johnny knox

TE: brent celek, shaincoe

K: Kaeding

DST: SD, Pitt

Wells matchup is terrific, however as the others have said, you really can't sit Rice.

He did well against the Steelers in the last game and the defense is playing like crud. This game has all the feel of a shootout at Heinz Field.

I'd play Rice.

Mind checking mine out?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312659

I'll be the sole dissenter. Rice hasn't been hitting paydirt. He's also facing the #1 DEF against RBs this week, on the road.

Wells has a stellar matchup against STL at home. No matter how ARI puts up their early points this week, Wells is going to get the call to finish them off, and he's a threat to score from anywhere. The Arizona rushing game turned in 184 rushing yards combined in STL earlier this year. That was on 28 rushes, and now Wells is getting all that work and doing more per touch. He just turned in a great game against DET, whose offense is actually better than STL's. That means more ground game, and more Wells. Good luck!

Mine, if you can.