[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need a qb for my championship

eags

i can't believe my championship depends on these two guys but i need one of them. i had matt ryan and matt hasselbeck all year.

Wow..i'm in the exact same situation. I have Ryan and Hasselback on my team and Henne / Moore are available on waivers...There is no way I'm starting that bum Hasselback after what I saw from him this week...just garbage...

I know the Bills have a good pass defense, but I'm really leaning towards starting Ryan, especially if Turner is still out. Falcons have been talking about finishing the season on a winning streak now and I look for them to let Ryan air it out a bit in this home game..anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Right now I'm debating between Ryan and Henne...just don't know if I want to play my superbowl and depend on Chad Henne..I think he has more of an upside for a bigger game, but I think Ryan is the 'safer', less 'upside' play this week....

vince young---double digit stats in every start

.500 record and 6 or 7 other teams in afc trying to make playoffs also at 7-7

bullock is out and they are playing sd

gonna have to put up some MAJOR stats to win this one

i might use him instead of romo

ok so thats not your question and this answer sux----fine

Edited by masterwing