[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have 5 RB Studs

NEPats

The top 2 are no-brainer starts. I don't even have to explain why.

The bottom, Jerome Harrison is a NO-brainer NO, considering who's ahead of him

That brings it down to Charles vs Jones, and Jones wins. Cincy's D has been stingy with scores all year, while MJD proved last week that Indy is beatable if you can run the ball effectively and keep the ball out of Peyton's hands. Especially considering Sanchez's struggles, you go with Jones to carry the O here.

I agree with Delusions with his 3 picks. Thomas Jones had 19 carries last week, the first time he has not had 20 carries since week 6. I think he will get some solid yards and they use him around the goal line.

Edited by fins22

i agree with top two but would go Harrison next for sure

Oakland terrible Run def , Harrison coming off a huge game ( you dont just luck your way to 286 yards and 3 td's regardless of who you are playing ) and I think Jets will be playing catch up vs Colts even if Colts sit starters in 2nd half

Good luck