[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Position/Colts Help

cnsfrk009

Got my lineup set for now...some advice on moves would be much appreciated and paid back

QB: Peyton (have alex smith but can i really bench manning now? if you look at past years, every year but 05-06 the colts have played week 16, why stop now? UGH!!)

WR: Randy Moss, Jennings

RB: MJD, Rice

TE: Clark

Flex: Addai, MSW

Very unsure on my flex positions...rode addai all year as the perfect flex but have a feeling he rests some/shares alot, and MSW has been maddeningly inconsistent on the road due to garrard's crappy play...my other choices are:

Finley (who will be in for addai most likely, but could be in TE cuz im nervous on clark)

Calvin Johnson

Pierre Thomas/Mike Bell

Justin Forsett (jones looking like he might not play, thank god cuz mora is a stupid ASS)

Brandon Jacobs

Any help greatly appreciated...its finals week lets get it done!!

P Thomas is the guy. The saints will be rolling and putting up points . Bush out I like Thomas.

Calvin stil lhurting and playing in SF not feeling that match up.

Forsett maybe a play but Green Bay is playing for a playoff spot and Seattle just lost at home to the Bucs and a rookie qb.

Hope this helps and thanks for answering mine.

Good luck