[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Superbowl DST

johnny22

So I got

Ravens @ Steelers

GMen vs Panthers

Falcons vs Bills

I got the rest of my team set up but picking the DST this week seems like a complete tossup. I've been rolling with the Ravens just about every game in my fantasy league but they've let me down a lot also. They got me 9 points vs the Steelers last time they played. I'm leaning toward the Giants since they're at home and have done okay recently and I really don't see Carolina going off again like the did on the Vikes. But also the Bills blow on the road. Any suggestions?! I'm stuck on who to roll with.

Other info:

Ravens expect Ed Reed back this week

Delhomme is now on IR, DeAngelo limited practice, tweaked his ankle last week, most likely plays though.

Ryan Fitzpatrick & Trent Edwards are most likely out and Brian Brohm would be starting this week for the Bills

Edited by johnny22

I like the Falcons...first time starter at QB and the Bills blow on the road and at home. On a side note, do you guys have actual 53-man rosters? You carry 3 defenses all the time?

Thanks for the opinion and.. haha nah i don't always carry 3 D's...Just recently I had grabbed a 2nd (Broncos they played Oakland..that didn't pan out like I planned though =/ ) I dropped Broncos and picked up Falcons and then dropped steve breaston and picked up Giants D cause i wasnt gona use breaston this week anyway cause all my wides are healthy.

And also I didn't want the guy I'm playing to pick up either of the D's

Edited by johnny22

Giants. They're at home, fighting for a playoff spot, just came off a dominating effort vs Skins, and are facing a rookie QB on the road in cold weather. None of your options are very attractive, but this one seems to have the best chance for success. The Falcons---a dome team on the road in cold weather with a 2nd year QB and a backup RB? Pretty risky, and Buffalo is tough at home. The Ravens are intriguing because they're still alive for the playoffs, but on the road at Pitt against a division rival....should be a high-scoring game, but could produce some sacks and turnovers. Definitely roll with the Giants or Ravens, and I'd give the nod to the home team.