[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB do I bench for my final?

DeanT

I'm in a standard Yahoo scoring league (no PPR). I can play 2 of the following:

Barber

Snelling

Harrison

I was leaning towards Barber. I know his season hasn't been great but he has looked better in the last 2 games and do I really want to bench him in my championship week, would it be better to stick with a stud pick than risk playing someone else? There is also a chance Haynesworth may sit for the skins this week which would boost Barber slightly.

Snelling has upside if Turner sits providing Norwood doesn't steal carries.

Harrison comes off a big game and providing Mangini doesn't start experimenting with Jennings or Cribbs he could have another good game.

Which 2 would you pick?

Thanks.

I disagree. I would not pin my hopes on Snellings for a championship. I would say that you go with Barber and Harrison. I think that your analysis of Barber is spot on and no way Mangini does not play Harrison this week, right? Besides, you would not kick yourself for starting Barber and Jennings if you lose, but you cannot justify Snellings over those two fro a championship...

I am in a similar boat...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=313029

I picked up Bush off the waiver wire today. Does that make a difference to what has been discussed so far.

My choice was from these guys:

Barber

Snelling

Harrison

I was leaning towards Barber (since he is my stud pick) and Harrison. Is Bush worth a closer look or best sticking with Barber and Harrison? If you had to pick 2 of the following who would you go for?

Barber

Snelling

Harrison

Bush