[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last minute RB Help. Please

rsureck

In a PPR league so Ray Rice is a no brainer even though play Pitt. Got to go with him. Harrison plays Oakland but I dont trust Mangini since he has flip flopped over RBs each week. Grant plays Seattle who is bad against the run and probably the safer play than Harrison.

Thoughts. got to pick 2. thx.

I'm in a similar boat as you. I picked up Harrison a few days ago to keep my opponent's grimy paws off of him as we compete for the trophy. I have Rice as my number 2 to Chris Johnson who put up nice numbers last night.

Anyway, my take is this. Who are we more sure will achieve 14 points or better (non ppr)?

When the Championship is on the line, I'm not looking to gamble on a player on a poor team who could post big numbers, but frankly, I see big numbers as unlikely for Harrison.

I'm going with Rice over Harrison but Grant is a tougher decision. Grant tends to be pretty dependable but I only like him SLIGHTLY more than Harrison based only on the lack of gamble. Go with Rice and Grant.

If the rest of your team is fairly weak, then I'd gamble and go with Harrison though, but I doubt that since you're in the Championship.

I am also in somewhat of a similar boat, but I have Wells instead of Rice. PPR as well. I would go with Rice for sure. The question then is do we go with Grant or Harrison. I've been going back and fourth on this one. I tend to agree with Turbo on this. Yeah, Harrison could get some big points this week, but what if he doesn't. I have Harrison in my lineup right now, but I'm really thinking of putting Grant back in. Also, all the experts have Grant several spots before Harrison if that means anything at all.