[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP! Brady or Smith!

Huevos

Assuming that you get minus points for INTs, Brady seems the "safer" play vs the suspect JAX pass defense. As appealing as the SFO-DET match up may be for Smith, it seems just as appealing for Gore. The real question I think, is how much will the passing game contribute for both SFO & NEP before they each have enough of a lead (seems reasonable to think they both will have the advantage over their respective opponents by end-Q3 if not sooner) where they can pretty much shut down the passing attack & try to grind out the remaining clock on the ground.

I could see Smith & Brady both tossing 2 TDs, but I give the slight edge to Brady in yards & in fewer INTs thrown. Unless weather becomes a factor in the NEP game, or unless Bill B. comes up with some totally unexpected game plan this week that means NEP focus on the run all day long, Brady would seem to be a fairly safe bet for nice FF production, at least thru the 1st 3 quarters of the game.

I go Brady, one b/c you always start your studs, I would assume you drafted Brady for this game, not Smith.

two- NE still needs a win and Brady will be ready to go, Smith and the 9ers are done, nothing to play for as far as the post season goes. You could argue that Smith is playing for a starting role next year, but that does not out-weigh what Brady will do.

three- you do not want to be the guy that lost with Brady on your bench.....for Smith!

Good Luck!