[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner or Favre for the Championship?

OCSkins

I'm driving myself crazy about this one. Honestly, I can see them putting up similar numbers. I have Boldin as a WR but my opponent has Sidney Rice so if I play Favre I can at least negate any points Sidney Rice gets. But Favre's iffy in December outdoors, but Warner doesn't really have much to play for and they will probably run the ball a lot.

Whatchoo guys think---Favre or Warner?

Oh, PS...Which D too: Vikings @ Chi or Packers vs Seattle?

I'm driving myself crazy about this one. Honestly, I can see them putting up similar numbers. I have Boldin as a WR but my opponent has Sidney Rice so if I play Favre I can at least negate any points Sidney Rice gets. But Favre's iffy in December outdoors, but Warner doesn't really have much to play for and they will probably run the ball a lot.

Whatchoo guys think---Favre or Warner?

Oh, PS...Which D too: Vikings @ Chi or Packers vs Seattle?

Im in the same boat with Warner and Roethlisberger. I would love to start Warner against the Rams but will they take him out early? Even play him at all. They have an outside chance of the 2nd seed but looks unlikely. Ben is at home going up against the Ravens who dont have major secondary problems on defense. I'm leaning towards Ben in my championship game even though I drafted Kurt for this reason, to play the Rams if I got this far.

Would love to hear more opinions on all of this. As for Favre, I would be worried that he might be taken out to make Childress happy finally this week. Favre or Warner looks like a tougher decision to make then my problem. I would probably role with Kurt in that situation.

drinking my coffee right now. :D

Favre's int last week cost me a spot in the Champ Game as I lost by 0.4 friggin pnts. So I'm a little bitter, but I am starting him in the consilatiion game.

I'd say slight edge to Warner, to a least get a couple of scores. Playing a guy to offset an opponents guy really doesn't make sense, always play your best players.

Like I said I'm still a little bitter :wacko: