[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is the i am not sure what happened

isleseeya

sitting here kind of numb as for 2nd year in a row i may lose title in my main league ...while last year i got killed this year i was in the game all day long but suddenly i look up and see that I am down 39 pts with only sidney rice and longwell left for my team

Too much Welker , Mcnabb and Chris Johnson i guess but its frustrating when your team is producing ( i got real good games from Roddy White , Schaub to name a few ) and you are still down alot of pts ...even more frustrating is when you started all the right players and did not leave any pts on the bench

anyone else just have one of those games today that you really did not screw up and did perform well overall but still going to fall short of title ??

Edited by isleseeya

sitting here kind of numb as for 2nd year in a row i may lose title in my main league ...while last year i got killed this year i was in the game all day long but suddenly i look up and see that I am down 39 pts with only sidney rice and longwell left for my team

Too much Welker , Mcnabb and Chris Johnson i guess but its frustrating when your team is producing ( i got real good games from Roddy White , Schaub to name a few ) and you are still down alot of pts ...even more frustrating is when you started all the right players and did not leave any pts on the bench

anyone else just have one of those games today that you really did not screw up and did perform well overall but still going to fall short of title ??

If you lost, you screwed up. It is your fault. No one was out to get you.

You just lost.

The reason you feel like you just kind of got screwed over is that you are ignoring the rest of your season. You didn't lost today. You lost 4 weeks ago. 10 weeks ago. When you sat on your team and failed to improve it. When you failed to build a team specifically meant to succeed weeks 14-16. But if I give you any more hints, I will need to ask that you paypal a check over.

my milkshake dance brings the boys to the yard.

damn right, its better than yours.

i could teach you. but i'd have to charge.