[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any memorable gifts this year?

Big Country

The best gifst , like BC said, come from those gift fairs at the kids schools. They are so proud to give them and that is what makes it so special. You give them like 5 or 10 bucks and they get to buy stuff and wrap it and they truly feel the pride of giving a gift. My oldest daughter gave me a ornament. While I was opening it she went to the tree and took the ornamnet that she gave me wife off so she could be holding it when I opened mine. I opened mine and it said Dad. She was holding one in her hand that said Mom. Then I opened the gift from my 6 year old. It was a keychain. I looked at it and said WTPH is this ? Did you see the ornament your older sister just hooked me up with ? She give me that and you come to the table with this POS. I ignored her the rest of the day and she cried herself to sleep on Christmas night. Good times Good times

You are funny, but you are no TimC :wacko: