[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stud RB help...

CamBuc

Hi guys, basically I'm in a salary cap league where we choose a fresh team every week. We didn't have our Superbowl week last week, but instead our league works on a cumulative league table - so basically this is my last week to rack up as many points as possible and get myself to number 1!

Here's my dilemma: by skimping and saving on cheap sleepers at DEF, TE, WR, etc, I've freed up some salary room to go for two STUD running backs. Obviously Chris Johnson will be one of them - there's no option there - but who should be my second stud running back? Here are my options:

Adrian Peterson vs. NYG (They've been giving up tons of goal-line TDs...)

Ray Rice vs. OAK (Great matchup, but he's not seen so many touches of late, and McGahee and McClain often vulture...)

Frank Gore vs. STL (Tasty matchup, played well last week, but are there safer options?)

Maurice Jones-Drew vs. CLE (Another great matchup, but he's been a bit off the boil...)

Jonathan Stewart vs. NO (Not really a stud, but he's sure been playing like one. Risky, but high reward? NO give up lots of rushing TDs...)

So, who should I roll with? Thanks!

I'd be worried about teams that have nothing to play for and are in the playoffs for sure. I think I rest AP somewhat this week. Also, why risk a late injury to guys like MJD, Gore when those teams have nothing to play for. It seems like it comes down to Rice or Stewart to me, and to that affect, I'd take Rice hands down. Baltimore still needs a win, and Rice is their offense. Go with him even if McGahee does spike a TD.

I'd be worried about teams that have nothing to play for and are in the playoffs for sure. I think I rest AP somewhat this week. Also, why risk a late injury to guys like MJD, Gore when those teams have nothing to play for. It seems like it comes down to Rice or Stewart to me, and to that affect, I'd take Rice hands down. Baltimore still needs a win, and Rice is their offense. Go with him even if McGahee does spike a TD.

Rice, and it isn't even close.

Good luck with your team.