[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Help---For all the Marbels

Stavman

Ok Its for all the Marbels

My Starters 1st, and Its a TD and Yards League point per Rec as well

QB Romo

RB Gore and MJD.. R Williams on the bench

WR ???? I have Ward, Ocho and Mason.... I need to Play 2

I Picked Up Aromashodu Rookie from CHI, he may have a Big Game, I dropped Ward So Currently Sttarting Mason ( who is banged up) and Aromashodu

The following are also available.......

Harvin MIN

Nicks NYG

Manningham NYG

Hester CHI

TE is V Davis SF

K My BIRONAS

DEF Tenn vs the Lowly Sea Seahawks

So really not sure about my WR, everything else is a lock pretty Much cept maybe on the fence with R Williams starting

Thanks Guys and I will for sure answer yers as well

Stav

Personally, I like Harvin this week as much or more than any of your other WR options ... by all reports, MIN plans to treat this as a "real game" and with the NYG defense apparently in close to total disarray, I'm looking for decent if not spectacular numbers from Harvin. Jump ball for the other WR starter - I'm not really sold on Mason vs OAK this week, and am not yet on the DA train for CHI. Assuming that Ward plays this week (at last report he was expected to) I might be inclined to roll with the "old warrior" one more time, since he's been known to play well thru injuries in the past. Not really sure what to expect from CIN-Ocho this week, so I'm taking him out of the mix just based on the uncertainty.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Edited by ts

Personally, I like Harvin this week as much or more than any of your other WR options ... by all reports, MIN plans to treat this as a "real game" and with the NYG defense apparently in close to total disarray, I'm looking for decent if not spectacular numbers from Harvin. Jump ball for the other WR starter - I'm not really sold on Mason vs OAK this week, and am not yet on the DA train for CHI. Assuming that Ward plays this week (at last report he was expected to) I might be inclined to roll with the "old warrior" one more time, since he's been known to play well thru injuries in the past. Not really sure what to expect from CIN-Ocho this week, so I'm taking him out of the mix just based on the uncertainty.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Thanks Bro

Just Picked up harvin and May roll that Dice

Not sure with Ward or The CHi DDA Train yet either.. still have an hour though ta think about it...LOL

I like Ward and Mason here as both teams need to win badly and both guys are key players in their offenses. Harvin, as TS suggests, is also a solid play. You can basically feel good about all three of these guys - I have them rated just about the same in terms of projected production this week. Stay away from DA as Hester looks like he will play and DA will see more limited snaps. Also avoid 85 as he will at best be covered by Revis all day and at worst be sitting on the bench.