[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a Joke

SEC=UGA

In other words, if the project is being funded with stimulus dollars – even if the person worked at that company or organization before and will work the same place afterwards – that’s a stimulus job.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/20...mulus-jobs.html

I sincerely can not believe that there is not more of an uprising regarding this stimulus debacle.....

I really believe that we would have been better off without spending all of this money. The unemployment rate has not improved since this legislation passed, there is no firm or accurate accounting of the number of jobs saved or created, hell, they can't even follow the money trail to determine exactly what hundreds of millions of dollars has been spent on!!!!!

And, to make it all even more interesting, we, as tax payers, are going to have to bail the government out for this ridiculous spending that has yielded marginal results when compared to what we were told this stimulus was going to yield. We need to hold all of these people accountable during the next election cycle and vote out all incumbents... These guys and ladies are all a bunch of self interested, egomaniacal, dirt-leg hookers that would sell their grandmother's soul for a little bit more power and another term in office... Jackals the lot of them.

Its all about Hope and Change my dear man.

you voted for it now live with it.

Clueless, we all voted for it.... its roots are in the Bush admin and its branches are in the current admin... please add something of value or nothing at all...

Edited by SEC=UGA

In other words, if the project is being funded with stimulus dollars – even if the person worked at that company or organization before and will work the same place afterwards – that’s a stimulus job.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/20...mulus-jobs.html

I sincerely can not believe that there is not more of an uprising regarding this stimulus debacle.....

I really believe that we would have been better off without spending all of this money. The unemployment rate has not improved since this legislation passed, there is no firm or accurate accounting of the number of jobs saved or created, hell, they can't even follow the money trail to determine exactly what hundreds of millions of dollars has been spent on!!!!!

And, to make it all even more interesting, we, as tax payers, are going to have to bail the government out for this ridiculous spending that has yielded marginal results when compared to what we were told this stimulus was going to yield. We need to hold all of these people accountable during the next election cycle and vote out all incumbents... These guys and ladies are all a bunch of self interested, egomaniacal, dirt-leg hookers that would sell their grandmother's soul for a little bit more power and another term in office... Jackals the lot of them.

This whole thing is a farce. I work for a AV integration company and the forms my customers ahve to fill out for this money are a joke. So I have a two week install and the gubment wants to know how many jobs were created or saved based on their funding. How about none?

Clueless, we all voted for it.... its roots are in the Bush admin and its branches are in the current admin... please add something of value or nothing at all...

A year later and its still Bush's fault.

No we all did not vote for it.

Clueless is the sheep that still dont get it.

The only thing that got stimulated was Acorn and a Democratic congress that is only interested in their own agenda.

A year later and its still Bush's fault.

No we all did not vote for it.

Clueless is the sheep that still dont get it.

The only thing that got stimulated was Acorn and a Democratic congress that is only interested in their own agenda.

Here are the roots, tell me the guy you voted for didn't vote for it or sign it into action?

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-h5140/actions_votes

Edited by SEC=UGA

Cmon SEC....I can see your angry about some things, but you don' really believe what you wrote in haste...do you?

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore. I'm looking back at what I wrote and trying to determine what you are referring to.