[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama in the elephant's den

Ursa Majoris

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What amazes me is that having been soundly destroyed in 2008, the Republicans expect Obama to do what they want. :wacko:

Yes, the dems blew a nice size hole in the USS Grand Ol' Party. They then proceeded to ignite the powder kegs stowed below in the USS Jackass and are meandering about the open sea watching the sharks circle.

I don't know what any of them home to accomplish. The dems had what appeared to be an unlimted meal ticket - the white house and majorites in both houses. They accomplished nothing and in short order have lost their strong majority in the senate. Now the heffalumps are drooling at the thought of regaining power so quickly after their recent butt-kicking. What a cluster. Some people think they should all be tossed out of office. I think they should all expire on the end of pitchforks. The blood of tyrants and all that...

Yes, the dems blew a nice size hole in the USS Grand Ol' Party. They then proceeded to ignite the powder kegs stowed below in the USS Jackass and are meandering about the open sea watching the sharks circle.

I don't know what any of them home to accomplish. The dems had what appeared to be an unlimted meal ticket - the white house and majorites in both houses. They accomplished nothing and in short order have lost their strong majority in the senate. Now the heffalumps are drooling at the thought of regaining power so quickly after their recent butt-kicking. What a cluster. Some people think they should all be tossed out of office. I think they should all expire on the end of pitchforks. The blood of tyrants and all that...

Hey Jimmy, shouldn't you be happy the Dems didn't turn the world into a decrepit gang bang or something or another ?

I guess, more correctly, it isn't that I'm wondering why the GOP thinks Obama should execute their agenda, it's more their blind opposition to everything, even stuff they should want. They even voted against tax cuts earlier last year.

I guess, more correctly, it isn't that I'm wondering why the GOP thinks Obama should execute their agenda, it's more their blind opposition to everything, even stuff they should want. They even voted against tax cuts earlier last year.

It's not blind opposition, they see it well, Obama wants to own the banks,ca rdealerships,wall street, health care. More big Gubment.

That's not what they want, that's why they say no.

Hey Jimmy, shouldn't you be happy the Dems didn't turn the world into a decrepit gang bang or something or another ?

Not sure what you mean. I'm not happy with anything politically, other than Brown winning in MA and making things more difficult for the party in power. I'd feel the same of roles were reversed. Neither party has any idea how to govern or remotely address the pressing issues this country faces.

Despite White House overtures for congressional Republicans to work with Democrats, GOP leaders indicated Sunday they were unwilling to accept much of what President Barack Obama and the Democrats are proposing.

Well, its obvious that the invite to Obama by the GOP was nothing more than a empty gesture political tactic that is now blowing up in their faces. We can all only hope that the American public is educating themselves and paying attention to this.

Despite White House overtures for congressional Republicans to work with Democrats, GOP leaders indicated Sunday they were unwilling to accept much of what President Barack Obama and the Democrats are proposing.

Well, its obvious that the invite to Obama by the GOP was nothing more than a empty gesture political tactic that is now blowing up in their faces. We can all only hope that the American public is educating themselves and paying attention to this.

yep, obama all flash, no substance.

'lets bring the cameras!'

:wacko: