[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's Talk About...

kpholmes

My favorite is when watching a game with someone who assumes that just because the game is low scoring that it automatically is boring.

The opposite is a high scoring game like last season's game between Detroit and Cleveland. Interestingly enough, the game was very exciting, even with the weak defenses. Perhaps, that's why a lot of people enjoyed the Pro Bowl this year. Close game with a lot of scoring.

It's not just ignorant football fans that have been getting on my nerves lately, but FF owners too.

I don't mean to go off on a rant here...

You know what really grinds my gears...

I find it slightly annoying that FF owners think that there's a significant difference between 6 pt and 4 pt passing TDs. They'll often say that the QBs outscore the other positions by an even greater margin. :wacko:

Interesting. I do play in some leagues where the QB scores 6 pts. My thinking was that it was more important to have a top tier QB as opposed trying to get by with a lower tier QB. However, it never made me want to draft a QB in the first three rounds. Is there a difference in your experience?

I was at a sports store in my town last JULY... they we're replaying the OU/Texas game on the TVs in there...

I walked by these two ladies and they were all wearing their dolce & gabbana jeans with their gucci purses and diamond watches. (exaggerating) and I poopy you not... they looked at me (wearing my jeans and OU jersey) and say what's the score? Is this live?

I don't think I've ever laughed that hard.

They said they were shopping for some OU stuff cuz they liked the color red.

:wacko:

I was at a sports store in my town last JULY... they we're replaying the OU/Texas game on the TVs in there...

I walked by these two ladies and they were all wearing their dolce & gabbana jeans with their gucci purses and diamond watches. (exaggerating) and I poopy you not... they looked at me (wearing my jeans and OU jersey) and say what's the score? Is this live?

I don't think I've ever laughed that hard.

They said they were shopping for some OU stuff cuz they liked the color red.

:wacko:

.....and then the topic turned to sex......

Was that your letter I read in "Penthouse Forums"?