[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP Trade II Dynasty League

fins4superbowl

Hey Guys

Sorry I'm being bombarded with trades at the moment. I rejected the other 2 trades as mentioned in my last post.

I've had these 2 further offers (12 team PPR Dynasty League)

AP in a straightswap for M Colston and one of D Brown/K Smith

AP and pick 1.03 for G Jennings and Ronnie Brown

My squad:

Eli, Flacco

AP, R Grant, F Jackson, Norwood

Britt, Garcon, Knox, R E Williams, TJHoosh, M Floyd, M Clayton, Carmarillo

Cooley, Pettigrew

My thoughts are:

Deal1:

I obviously need a #1 WR. Colston would give me that but as you guys mentioned the downside is my RB situation if I take the offer. Brown has upside and Smith is solidish and actually pretty helpful in a PPR, but gets hurt often. Having said that with this deal I would keep the 1.03 pick and so should be able to pick up a good rookie back, or the top WR coming out of the draft and who I could then trade for another RB.

Deal 2:

Jennings would be a #1 WR but last season at least was not as good statistically as Colston. He's in a similar good l/t situation. Brown is a much better back than Smith/Brown and in a PPR good value. Partularly as Miami run a lot. He too though does have injury issues. My instinct though is I would be giving too much in this deal.

What do you guys think? Reject both? or is one reasonable in the long-term?

Cheers for your help as always.

come on, man. are you for real? why are you trying to shop AP? all these trade offers are terrible. if you really want to trade him, offer him up to the league to see if you can get some real offers. My advice to you though, would be just not to trade at all, any of your players, ever.

• 2 weeks later...

AP is either the #1 or #2 pick in the draft. The guys you are looking to get back are either at best 2nd round picks but more than likely 3rd round picks. I am not trading the #1 or #2 pick in the draft for anyone other than at least 2-studs coming back to me plus a draft pick. Not to mention Chester is gone which means AP WILL get more catches. i want a top 7 type RB coming back (young) and at least a top 5 WR (young) or I am not even listening. I dont care what anyone says draft picks in dynasty leagues mean squat value wise.

Edited by Men In Tights