[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beanie Wells production

I'm puzzled here and not sure how the lack of Werner will change Arizona's strategy and what role Wells will take. I'm in a position to where If I keep Wells and dump D. Will, I'll only lose a 13th round pick versus holding Williams, losing a 1st round pick and having the chance of low numbers again this year. But, Williams injury should be a none issue and could have another 18 TD season and 1500+ yards.

In short, is Wells worth the risk behind Leinhart?

We're going to need a bit more info before we can give you an educated answer. Where would you be picking in the first round should you keep Wells over D-Will? That's the biggest deciding factor. If you would have an early round pick I would keep Wells without a doubt. Any chance you can just draft D-Will back with your first round pick?

Also, I do think Arizona's offensive philosophy is going to change allot without Warner. I see them moving to more of a ground control attack, utilizing both Wells and Hightower. An offense that Wissenhunt has much more experience with.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

It's a late pick. I lost in the second round of the playoffs so I will be 9th or 10th in the first round (based on our draft rule set in a 12 man league that is). I lost my second round with putting Schuab under contract. Not that I drafted him in round 2, mind you. I traded for Schaub mid season so the quarks of that acquisition.

Regarding getting him back in the first round, yes, there is a chance. My hopes are that maybe I can trade Williams for either a 1st or 2nd round draft pick but people are pretty leery with his injury. I was weakest at RB this year and really need to have a solid backfield and hoping Wells and Greene will at least provide some support while being able to move up in the draft..... Otherwise, I might just be safer keeping Williams!

So how many years can you keep players? Wells for a 13th round pick just might be too good to pass up. Keep in mind that D-Will is only under contract for one more year. Who knows what his prospects will be once he leaves Car. They could be better, but no one knows. I still need a little more info about how your keepers work before I can support either side. I like D-Will more next year, but Wells over the next 5, just due to the unknown about D-Will after this year.

Wells will likely get more touches. I suspect AZ will focus on the run game more, but Hightower proved that he's worthy of getting touches too, so an annoying RBBC.

I'm still not confident with TH's roll in the 2010 experiance. I think he will be vital, but not in the run game. Wiesenhut had a roll reversal late in the season with Beanie getting the majority share while TH mainly played a pass blocking roll. With Leinart still weak in the position, they will need a solid running game which TH can't provide.

Then again, I thought Hightower was going to get phased out allot sooner than he did. I'm having trouble gauging this one for some odd reason.