[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JerMike Finley Trade Advice

Patsfan39

I currently have Tony Gonzo as my starter, with some solid backups. Should I give up 1.12 (12 team IDP rookie draft, no notable FAs that would go in the 1st) for him. There's a ton of love for him this offseason. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this one, even though Finley isn't a NEED. I don't really have a big NEED.

He's flat out Aaron Rodgers favorite target. I see him being a top 5 TE if not higher. I think 1,000 and 6-8 TD's are realistic.

56.3 ypg and 5 tds (.42 td/g) in 12 games. Full 16 games would be about 900 yds and 6+ tds.

Plus he was splitting time with nominal starter Donald Lee; Finley has ALREADY been named starting TE for the '10 season.

Plus he's still fairly raw.

I'd do it. But be warned, both pon and I are Packer homers.

56.3 ypg and 5 tds (.42 td/g) in 12 games. Full 16 games would be about 900 yds and 6+ tds.

Plus he was splitting time with nominal starter Donald Lee; Finley has ALREADY been named starting TE for the '10 season.

Plus he's still fairly raw.

I'd do it. But be warned, both pon and I are Packer homers.

Oh, I think his numbers will be bigger than what I posted. If I posted what I think he's going to do people would freak out. I think he has just as good of a chance at being the no.1 TE as Clark, VD, or Celek. The dude is a freak, what impresses me most is his body control. A man that size shouldn't be able to do what he does. Not only am I a packer homer, but a massive Jermichael Finley homer.

Oh, I think his numbers will be bigger than what I posted. If I posted what I think he's going to do people would freak out. I think he has just as good of a chance at being the no.1 TE as Clark, VD, or Celek. The dude is a freak, what impresses me most is his body control. A man that size shouldn't be able to do what he does. Not only am I a packer homer, but a massive Jermichael Finley homer.

Agreed the dude is an absolute freak. They split him out wide and he straight punishes corners.

being a huge packer and Finley homer as well the dude makes hands catches like I saw Fitzgerald make. My only concern is injury and his head. Finley has a pretty big ego and he thought he was Kellen Winslow Sr. two years ago. To answer your question I would make that deal in a hearetbeat because no one you draft will put up the numbers Finley is capable of. Plus you could then trade Gonzo for some IDP help if you wanted.