[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Corey Haim dead at 38...

At the risk of appearing to be the raging pervert that I am, I must recommend a movie called "Blown Away" made in 1992 (not the one made in '97 starring Jeff Bridges and Tommy Lee Jones).

At this time of remembrance, it is your chance not only to see Haim in action, but the other Corey as well, and watch them both pummel the very sizzling Nicole Eggert who is nude for a good portion of the film.

Sad, but hardly unexpected. The only surprising part was that he lived as long as he did considering the lifestyle he chose.

Why would any parent push their kids to Hollywood? So many of these kids get started with this "lifestyle" early enough that they really don't know how to live any other way. And once someone starts with drugs and alcohol, it becomes a lifelong problem (even people who have been sober for years struggle). So I wouldn't agree that this is just a choice of lifestyle... It sucks that Corey Haim couldn't overcome his problems with drugs.

Seems like being a child star is not exactly a great idea. Aint all exactly Ron Howard lifestyles.

+1 - For every Ron Howard who goes on to greater things, you have multiple epic failures like Dustin Diamond, Danny Bonaduce, Todd Bridges, etc.

At the risk of appearing to be the raging pervert that I am, I must recommend a movie called "Blown Away" made in 1992 (not the one made in '97 starring Jeff Bridges and Tommy Lee Jones).

At this time of remembrance, it is your chance not only to see Haim in action, but the other Corey as well, and watch them both pummel the very sizzling Nicole Eggert who is nude for a good portion of the film.

This gets my wholehearted endorsement.

I was 15 years old when this movie came out, and this movie made the rounds on HBO pretty fast after its release. Talk about the perfect age to see a whole LOT of Nicole Eggert.

If I recall correctly, was there a giant stuffed animal duck in that movie? I saw that movie and at that point realized that Charles' wasn't in charge of Nicole Eggert anymore!

If I recall correctly, was there a giant stuffed animal duck in that movie? I saw that movie and at that point realized that Charles' wasn't in charge of Nicole Eggert anymore!

It's been a while, so there are only two scenes that I can clearly recall from the movie -- both involve stuffing, but no duck.