[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Memo to telemarketer guy

detlef

1) There's no freaking way your name is Mike if your accent is as thick as it is.

2) Don't say, "right here in Raleigh, North Carolina" if you can barely pronounce either.

Just sayin'. All I ask is that you come correct. Honestly, it bothers me much, much less that you're calling me from the Utter Pradish than it does that you're pretending not to be.

That'll be all. Thank you.

So, another story that just got a chapter added. Not sure if I mentioned the first part before but it was basically somebody selling me ad space on T-shirts for a local HS football team. The woman ticked me off and then I found out that they were 3rd party salespeople located in Texas. I contacted the local HS to tell them that whomever they contracted to sell ad space on their shirts were a-holes and they might want to know. Dude then told me how happy he was that I didn't buy space because he had no idea at all that this was going on and that they didn't even have a freaking football team.

Fast forward. I get a call yesterday from someone trying to sell me ad space on T-shirts for Duke freshmen days or something like that.

"Do you work for Duke?"

"No, I'm in Texas"

"What's the name of your company?"

"Scoreboard marketing"

"Oh, you're the effers who tried to sell me ad space on a t-shirt for a football team that doesn't exist."

Here's the best part.

"I'm so sorry, but I can assure you that these t-shirt do exist." :wacko: