[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man I love this time of year........

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

It's springtime in the desert. That perfect time just before the heat shows up.

I was driving the back way from Tucson to the house, lots of desert and ranches and the usually brown desert is alive with color. Had a lot of rain this winter and the desert is just freakin alive with color. Yellows, Oranges, purples and green. It only lasts about a month but it is awesome.

:wacko::tup::tup::lol::lol::lol::(:(

Last time I was in Tuscon, it was about this time of year. It IS gorgeous. Very different than spring in the midwest. But beautiful all the same.

And the road runners are everywhere......LOL. Some were VERY bold on the golf course. They'd come right up on the tee box while you were teeing up.....lol.

Now if you can just get all those Midwestern transplants to QUIT spray painting their front yards that weird green, pretending they have grass.... :wacko:

Last time I was in Tuscon, it was about this time of year. It IS gorgeous. Very different than spring in the midwest. But beautiful all the same.

And the road runners are everywhere......LOL. Some were VERY bold on the golf course. They'd come right up on the tee box while you were teeing up.....lol.

Now if you can just get all those Midwestern transplants to QUIT spray painting their front yards that weird green, pretending they have grass.... :wacko:

First - Columbus is NOT the midwest - that is a lie propagated by ignorant buckeyes (A buckeye is just a worthless nut - after all :tup:). That's the rust belt.

Second - I've never been west of Killeen/Ft Hood Texas (and that was where I was born) but I'd love to see the desert at some point. Especially the AZ/UT with all the buttes/mesa's and decoloures.