[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice needed in Dynasty Fantasy Trade for J. Stewart.

ZEB

I'm looking to pick up Johnathan Stewart...

Here is what the guy wants: Maclin and the 1.3 and 2.1 rookie picks.....

Here is what I'm more inclined to give: Mike Wallace, 1.6 and 2.1 for Stewart and Massaquoi.....What do you guys think?

Thanks.

ZEB

tazinib1 is th resident Johnathan Stewart expert on the boards.

I think it largely depends on lineup requirements, scoring system and your current roster to determine if you are giving up too much to add Stewart. Lacking that info, I'd say counter with what you proposed if you are comfortable with it and proceed from there.

tazinib1 is th resident Johnathan Stewart expert on the boards.

I think it largely depends on lineup requirements, scoring system and your current roster to determine if you are giving up too much to add Stewart. Lacking that info, I'd say counter with what you proposed if you are comfortable with it and proceed from there.

As much as I love Stew, there is no way I give up a young, starting WR and the 1.3/2.1

I do, however, like your counter. Especially in leue of the recent Big Ben debocle.

I've seen dynasty rankings that place Stewart in the top 10 going forward.

I've seen dynasty cheatsheets that place Maclin around 24 & Massaquoi around 32. I've also seen some of them bumping up Wallace into the mid 20s. Me, I prefer Maclin to Wallace, but other's might disagree.

What are the chances that the 1.3 pick yields a top 10 dynasty RB? Could very well happen, but they could also be a bust. Stewart has proven his worth.

If you're counter gets declined, you could offer Maclin/1.3 for Stewart/Massaquoi. Or Wallace/1.3 for Stewart/Massaquoi. Maybe throw in a 3rd round pick if need be.

I would possibly go as high as offering: Wallace/1.3/2.1 for Stewart/Massaquoi. Just assume that you were gonna get a RB at 1.3, but Stewart is better. Then earmark your 1.6 pick for Benn, Thomas, or Tate.