[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2010 Safe Banking Act

Avernus

I don't like that guy's style.

Regarding the legislation, I'd have to read more of it and then think on it awhile. More government control with a cap on earnings, on the surface, sounds tyrannical. It certainly wouldn't solve all the problems and would probably be another band-aid. I think our problems are too much government right now and that only increases government control.

I think the best solution and also the least likely, is to give the monetary power back to the people. Let the free market decide what money is instead of being forced to only use federal reserve notes as money. That will end the root of all this evil and get us moving back in the right direction - but it will never happen.

I don't like that guy's style.

Regarding the legislation, I'd have to read more of it and then think on it awhile. More government control with a cap on earnings, on the surface, sounds tyrannical. It certainly wouldn't solve all the problems and would probably be another band-aid. I think our problems are too much government right now and that only increases government control.

I think the best solution and also the least likely, is to give the monetary power back to the people. Let the free market decide what money is instead of being forced to only use federal reserve notes as money. That will end the root of all this evil and get us moving back in the right direction - but it will never happen.

I think we're in store for a new Reserve Currency...unless we can make a strong turn around without printing much more money because I hate the idea of inflating our way out of debt..

I think we're in store for a new Reserve Currency...unless we can make a strong turn around without printing much more money because I hate the idea of inflating our way out of debt..

Inflting the currency didn't work out too badly for Germany after WWI :wacko: