[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

made trade in dynasty league

tgff

Im in a dynasty league ppr. point per reception, 6 per td, 1 per 20 yards receiving plus point per punt return or kickoff return.

I just traded my rookie 1.08 for Jeremy Maclin. He will become my flex play or bye week filler unless he lights it up and the new west coast offence fits his style which i beleive it will. Anyways your thoughts on trading my 1.08 for Maclin considering at that point not much will be there considering the talent I just acquired. Also I have 2.01 the next pick because of serpentine draft anyways. I think Im just looking for confimation on trade but I do feel good about it.

Im in a dynasty league ppr. point per reception, 6 per td, 1 per 20 yards receiving plus point per punt return or kickoff return.

I just traded my rookie 1.08 for Jeremy Maclin. He will become my flex play or bye week filler unless he lights it up and the new west coast offence fits his style which i beleive it will. Anyways your thoughts on trading my 1.08 for Maclin considering at that point not much will be there considering the talent I just acquired. Also I have 2.01 the next pick because of serpentine draft anyways. I think Im just looking for confimation on trade but I do feel good about it.

Wait..you traded the 1.08 but have the next pick which is the 2.01? An 8 man league? :wacko: Sorry but it doesn't really matter.

I traded my 1.04 rookie pick for Maclin in a 10 team non-PPR dynasty league a couple of weeks ago. I inherited the team from an owner that quit the league after RFA bidding was over in March and it's a mess. I'm not kidding when I tell you that the three highest ranked WRs on his roster from the 2009 season were Cotchery, Chambers, and Roy Williams. I was in desperate need of WR help, didn't expect Bryant to fall to 1.04, and didn't have time to wait for Thomas to develop.

I have no regrets as I think Maclin offers as much upside as any rookie WR in the 2010 draft with the possible exception of Bryant and he's a lot safer as he's already had a solid rookie campaign and is in a great situation. He may not be an ideal WR1 for fantasy with the way they spread the ball around up there, but I think he will be a very solid WR2 with a low floor and a high ceiling on a weekly basis.

Edited by tomfin2000

I traded my 1.04 rookie pick for Maclin in a 10 team non-PPR dynasty league a couple of weeks ago. I inherited the team from an owner that quit the league after RFA bidding was over in March and it's a mess. I'm not kidding when I tell you that the three highest ranked WRs on his roster from the 2009 season were Cotchery, Chambers, and Roy Williams. I was in desperate need of WR help, didn't expect Bryant to fall to 1.04, and didn't have time to wait for Thomas to develop.

I have no regrets as I think Maclin offers as much upside as any rookie WR in the 2010 draft with the possible exception of Bryant and he's a lot safer as he's already had a solid rookie campaign and is in a great situation. He may not be an ideal WR1 for fantasy with the way they spread the ball around up there, but I think he will be a very solid WR2 with a low floor and a high ceiling on a weekly basis.

Gegree. Traded for him this off season in FDSB and moved up in the 32 man hardcore homers to land him.