[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time Warner is funny

Chief Dick

So I'm getting ready to move in a few weeks, so I call Time Warner to price shop against my normal cable company. They are advertising their usual bundle deal for something like $99 for 12 months. Right now I pay about $130 for everything, phone, internet, and cable. So here's how it goes:

TW: How may I help you?

CD: I'm interested in signing up for cable, and I noticed that you have the $99 a month special for 12 months for the bundle package.

TW: Yes we do. Would you like to sign up today?

CD: I just have one question. Can you give me an idea what your regular rate is so I will know what my monthly bill might be when the special runs out?

TW: Well, I can't because I don't know what the rates will be 12 months from now.

CD: Well, what does a regular customer pay right now?

TW: $99 a month.

CD: I thought that was a special you are running for new customers. What does an existing customer pay, say one who signed up for the special 12 months ago?

TW: I don't know. It depends on what plan they signed up for.

CD: So you cannot tell me what an existing customer pays for the exact package you have on special?

TW: No.

CD: OK. Thanks.

:wacko:

Edited by Chief Dick