[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fitz, V-Jax, #2 pick, Boldin and more

The 1st trade offer is get Fitz, give Boldin, V-Jackson (2nd round 2011 proj 5-10 pick)

The 2nd is a possible trade offer of get 1.02, (Matt Ryan or 2.01) and give Boldin, Steve Slaton

In the 1st deal I don't like giving up V-Jax.

In the 2nd deal not sure I want to deal Slaton and Boldin just for prospects.

Slaton my be done but he looked so good in 2008. Back in 08 I passed on 2 future 1st round picks in a deal for him.

I thought Slaton was going to be the next great back then look what happened last year.

At 1.02 I could get either Bryant or Mathews.

So which holds more value ?

1)Stay pat and keep Bodin, V-Jax and Slaton

2)Take the trade for Fitz (Give up Boldin, V-Jax)

3)Take the trade for 1.02 & Ryan or 2.01 (Give up Boldin, Slaton)

I have Rivers already at QB but no real back up (Garrard) thus why I liked Ryan but he won't start for me unless something bad happens to Rivers

Also salary cap is involved Boldin is $3.10, Fitz is $4.00, Ryan is $0.10, Slaton $0.10, V-Jax $1.10 ($35 cap raise a player $1 every 2 years)

I also have S-Jax ($2.90), P-Thomas ($1.10) that he would work with me in a deal for as well instead of Slaton.

I assume S-Jax then P-Thomas then Slaton is the order of the values but how much different between them ?

Lots of things here if you have any comments on this situation let me know and thanks.

I'd take the 2nd option in a heart beat. You can flip M.Ryan for a WR if need be..and you'll get a top 20 WR for him without question. IMO Slaton is done. Stick a fork in em. Tate has ROY status written all over him.

Muto you should know better . . . what is the rest of your team?

I didn't really want to clutter up the post that much but I could specify that the CFL league which I have a link to my roster is in my sig if anyone wanted to check it out.

Thanks for the asnwers guys I am really torn on this. The 1.02 looks good but is still a roll of the dice over 50% of the top 3 picks end up as complete busts.

I really like Dez Bryant a lot though and that is why I am making this push plus my salary cap is over the limit and I HAVE to deal someone.

Boldin and LT are the prime canidates at $3 and $4

Dez would come in at $0.90 so I save $2 right there and that slides me just under the cap.

Mathews will be available most likely as well Spiller is going #1 so I would have a tough choice who to pick. My RB's are kinda weak.

S-Jackson, P-Thomas, Bradshaw but Dez for some reason I have that feeling on him where he is going to be great.

I really don't want to give up either Boldin or Slaton but Boldin is 29 this year and Slaton comes off a terrible year but man he was great in 2008.

People in my leauge are also circling this guy with the 2 pick like vulters I have heard at least 2 other teams are trying hard to get his 2 pick so his head has to be swimming right now on the offers.